Video Input and Transmission
- Self-adaptive HDTVI/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS signal input.
- Up to 2-ch 4 MP IP cameras input.
- Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable: max. 800m for 1080p and 1200m for 720p HDTVI signal.
Compression and Recording
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 encoding for the main stream, and H.265/H.264 for the sub-stream of analog cameras.
- Connectable to H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 IP cameras.
- H.265+ can be enabled to improve encoding efficiency and reduce data storage costs.
- Up to 3 MP resolution for recording.
- Supports real-time 1080p lite and when enabled, the image effect is similar with 1080p.
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output.
- HDMI output at up to 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution for DS-7B16HQHI-K2.
Storage and Playback
- 2 SATA interfaces (up to 6 TB capacity per HDD).
- 8/16-ch synchronous playback.
- Smart search for efficient playback.
- Supports the 3rd party cloud storage (Dropbox/Google Drive/Microsoft OneDrive).
- Supports multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analog and smart IP cameras.
- DS-7B08HQHI-K2 support 4-ch line crossing detection and intrusion detection; DS-7B16HQHI-K2 supports 4-ch line crossing detection and intrusion detection, and 1-ch sudden scene change detection.
- VQD (Video Quality Diagnostics).
- Supports PTZ control via Omnicast VMS of Genetec protocol.
Network & Ethernet Access
- Hik-Connect & DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) for easy network management.
- 1 RJ45 10M/100M Ethernet network interface for DS-7B08HQHI-K2, and 1 RJ45 10M/100M/1000M Ethernet network interface for DS-7B16HQHI-K2.
- Output bandwidth limit configurable.